Lookin for best wap/web hosting

INDONESIA
Someone here want premium hosting with $1.55 ? Use http://masunhost.com owner by Mas_sun ( http://sun4r.com ) , from Indonesia
dipen45
Is there upload limit in byethost?
I ve a acount on 000webhost created on 17 march bt its still saying verification in progress.
dipen45 (15.04.2011/12:39)
I ve a acount on 000webhost created on 17 march bt its still saying verification in progress.
Yes, me too , so i just with host kilu.de to make a site! Thx kilu.de ,
Gea, Bro kilu.De is good for space bt it adds its add to our site which will be seen via bolt browser or pc.
Yes, you right, but it's no problems for newbie like me,, it just for study, and are you know other free host like kilu.De,?
Yesterday i looked the comparision of x10hosting with byethost,000webhost n shocked.
kilo.de does not allow you to host files on your site so you may not have download site its against their terms and conditions 000webhost used to be the beat free host but they have started to ad their own webstats code to sites that sometimes screw up mobile sites also they dont activate ant new accounts you are going to wait a very very very long time(till you are grey in the head and no more teeth-activate day before you die) use byethost for johncms you wont have a problem
Thanks for info and for what reason they give such huge space if wernt allow to host fìles.
Both 000webhost & byethost have upload limit to 2mb & 4mb,
i need atleast 10mb coz i want to host symbian s60 2nd and ngage games.
X10 meets all my requirements but afraid they gonna suspend my site due to content.
dipen45 (15.04.2011/12:39)
send them a ticket and your account would be activated right away.
eLL (27.04.2011/17:43)
send them a ticket and your account would be activated right away.
Where is ticket option?
Всего: 39