forum array

hey guys, im trying to make forum in array like vbulletin and others example
__forum
-sub forum
-sub forum
etc im using johncms v4.2
i want mod rand topic forum at homepage. who can make it?
VARG
¤
atef, would you like to make forum based on different tables? it is impossible with the current forum of 4.2 version. it is nesessary to create a new one. Probably it will be realised in the 6th version.
VARG (07.06.2011/07:37)
atef, would you like to make forum based on different tables? it is impossible with the current forum of 4.2 version. it is nesessary to create a new one. Probably it will be realised in the 6th versi
when john cms 6 will be released
Let Mortal Kombat begin
VARG (07.06.2011/07:37)
atef, would you like to make forum based on different tables? it is impossible with the current forum of 4.2 version. it is nesessary to create a new one. Probably it will be realised in the 6th versi
It's possible, but after this mod you will get load on your server if you have rather big table
Let Mortal Kombat begin
chatgirlviet,
$randtopic = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `forum` WHERE `type` = 't' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1 "));
echo '<a href="'.$home.'forum/index.php?id='.$randtopic['id'].'">'.$randtopic['text'].'</a>';
Like this. You will get one random topic
seg0ro (09.06.2011/07:38)
It's possible, but after this mod you will get load on your server if you have rather big table
can u share it. . If cannot its okay
Let Mortal Kombat begin
i have no time, sorry
seg0ro (09.06.2011/07:52)
chatgirlviet, [php]$randtopic = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query(&quot;SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `forum` WHERE `type` = &#039;t&#039; ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1 &quot;));
echo &#039;&lt;a href=&quot;&#039;.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I will make it now
sep0go, this code add /; '.$home.'/forum...
Всего: 10